Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

Lelli-Bot Craft's - My makes

Welcome to my blog everyone. I hope you are all well and had a wonderful bank holiday weekend?!


I have been quiet recently as my brother was home for a while. It was wonderful having him home to celebrate my birthday as a family. 

As my regular visitors will know, I am a member of the Lelli-Bot Craft's Design Team. For those that don't know, Lelli-Bot Craft's are a new and upcoming craft company who have so far launched four wonderful topper and paper kits and matching card packs and embellishment boxes. 
Coming VERY soon are a range of Lelli-Bot Digi Images, so I have been busy colouring! 

We have several outputs, however the most popular ones are our 
Website - http://www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk and our 

Here are some of my Lelli-Bot projects that have already been shared on our blog.... 

Fantasy Fairies Kit -








Pure Elegance Kit




Radiant Butterfly Kit -






Gothic Grunge




I hope you will agree that there is something for everyone amoungst the current kits! 
The toppers and papers are uncoated so can be sprayed, inked, coloured, painted etc so they can be made suitable for your style of crafting. 

If you aren't already a member, we would love to see you join the Lelli-Bot Lover's Facebook group. We offer 'make of the week' competitions and also 'blog of the week'. 


Thank you once again for visiting my blog and I really hope you will come back again soon.

<3 & Hugs
Lisa xxxx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Miss Tyrell, just like you! xxx

Rachel Gillham said...

absolutely gorgeous cards lisa! all so different yet so fabulous! I especially love the ones with butterflies :)
R
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

All fabulous Lisa, and so different love the girl card and the butterfly best , not sure about the cameo skull, its a bit scary.
Janet xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous selection of cards Lisa, which show the kits off superbly x

Crafty Judith said...

Great makes Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Lisa, you sure have been busy! These are all absolutely gorgeous! I love them all!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, Lisa, love each and everyone, love how you have made each kit look so different, so talented hun, hugs xxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous kits, I particularly like the butterfly ones, but all are super, great designs.
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous makes Lisa, love the Cameo!

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, fantastic cards. Love the skull cameo.

Gwyneth said...

Fab selection of creations.

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Wonderful projects Lisa.. I especially love the purple card, Px

Pia S said...

What a great range of card styles! I like the scary ones, I reckon the style isn't to everybody's taste, but I sure like it!

Andree said...

Fantastic samples Lisa. They are a brilliant showcase of your versatility. I love the butterfly and the Gothic Grunge ones x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Sweetie, Wow, I love these designs & the lovely radiant colours.
I'm a bit late, But Happy Birthday Sweetie xxx

Laine said...

These are lovely Lisa and I agree so varied.
Laine
xx

Diane said...

Gorgeous designs Lisa.

Hugs Diane

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work ma dear, hope you are well.

A big moo from wee mo.

xxx