Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

Giggle Makes

Welcome Lovelies

Today see's the first post in such a long time that has nothing what so ever to do with a Design Team YAY

These cards were made for the One Word Wonder Challenges in my facebook group



We have a daily One Word Wonder Challenge and then a weekly Colour Challenge. 
We also make and share tutorials, handy hints etc. 
If you would like to join, please click the link and send a request :D xxx


The first theme was 'TIME' and this is what I came up with



The topper, greating and border strip are from a kanban topper sheet. The backing paper is a pearlised card that I embossed in a Tim Holtz clock embossing folder. 
I finished the card off with a metal clock charm and some card candi. 


The second theme was 'SEWING' and this is what I came up with




The topper is a decoupaged one, which I have to admin was blooming fiddly lol. The backing paper is from a pad from the same kit. I punched out the leaves with a woodware punch and glued them around the topper. I used white pen to add faux stitching around the topper and the paper backing. 


I hope you like the card. I love my Design Team makes, and I do enjoy making the darker cards BUT its not what i'm all about. I love ALL types of styles and I love making normal fun cards. 

Thank you so much for your visits, and I hope you continue to support me and be my blogging buddies :D 







14 comments:

jane stillman said...

Love both these Lisa, especially the 'Time' one. Great twist on the Sewing in the second and such pretty colours xx

Brawny x said...

Really Great cards Lisa.
Best wishes Lea
www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

cheryl said...

oh adore both of these hun,especially love the first one,just my cup of tea super layout and beautiful detail on both hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Rachel Gillham said...

Love them , especially the sewing one :) fab decoupage!
Xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Lisa these are both gorgeous creations, loving the Time card with all the fabulous images and embossed background. The sewing card is delightful and love the beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Both are gorgeous! Love both.

Tracy said...

Both fantastic cards hun, i do love the steampunk one though xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

2 absolutely fabulous creations Lisa.
Janet xxx

Kate M said...

Two super cards, but I too like the first one best - love that background embossing!!
xx

Sylvia said...

Two fabulous cards, love the time one and the stitch csrd is so cute.

Sylv xx

Zoe said...

Both great cards Lisa, you have a great knack with your colours and patterns, always a pleasure visiting your blog! Even when you do dark lol ;) xx Zoe xx

Joey said...

Two fantastic cards. Joey x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Two fabby cards Lisa, my favourite has to be your first card, so much detail and love the background.
Hugs Jennifer xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous cards Lisa love all the details and layouts and images
Carol x