Good morning wonderful crafters, bloggers and friends.... hope you are all keeping warm and dry in the horrendous weather...
This is a card made with a Stamping Chef Digi Stamp that I coloured last week, but haven't had chance to use yet.
This evening is the first time I have sat down to craft since winston, my woofer, had his surgery.
Since joining the Left Of Centre DT, I have loved playing with alternative images and colour mixes etc, and I've loved it. YES I love my cute stuff, but the alternative stuff is also great and really lets me play and let my hair down a bit.
This is what I've Made
The paper is from a BoBunny halloween pad, its the first time ive used it. There are some gorgeous colourful designs in the pad, I'm looking forward to using it more.
The sengiment was a plain white and silver one, which I have inked and matted and layered with the same colours as the diecuts.
The card has been finished off with black glitter peeloff dots placed along the top, corners of paper sections and also on the sentiment.
The image has been coloured with WHSmiths blendable colouring pencils, which I am absolutely addicted to using! I get so much more detail using these, than I do using my spectrum noirs.
I have glossy accented the eyes, heaet in the hat and some of the feather.
I have added some glitter pen to the dots ober the eyebriws, piercing jewelkery and the pattern around the eyes.
Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Love To Create Challenge Blog - http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Sketch Challenge
2. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog - http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/challenge-216-anything-goes.html - Anything Goes
3. Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk - Stamped Image
4. Cards Galore Encore Challenge Blog - http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk - Use Bling (black glitter peeloffs)
5. One Crazy Stamper Blog - http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.co.uk - Anything Goes
6. Doodle Pantry Blog - http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/DPDC - Use Any Digi
Thank you once again for your visits and wonderful comments...