Welcome to the people who are still following me and welcome to 2015!!!
WOW what a long time it has been. I am hopefully back to crafting and blogging again, however due to illness, there might be times that mean I wont be around.
Those of you who are friends with me on facebook will know that I was diagnosed with Heart Failure and Sever Global Impairment. I have days where I just want to sleep and days where I am unable to even get out of bed, but luckily I have more good days than bad at the moment.
The East Wind, and a couple of other Design Teams have been AMAZING and kept my space open for me. I love the images from The East Wind and I had only just joined the DT when I started getting ill. I am grateful and honored that my space was saved for me and they have welcomed me back with open arms.
Thank You xxx
Right then.......Down to what I am here for.......
On the 1st of January 2015, The East Wind Challenge Blog started a challenge called 'Button Up' and the image 'Can You Fly?' was given as a freebie to the wonderful people who have signed up to The East Wind news letter.
The East Wind has several ways to see their images, Design Team makes and challenges etc:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheEastWind/
- Facebook Like Page https://www.facebook.com/theeastwindbyunky
- Challenge Blog - http://www.theeastwind.com/
- Etsy Shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/theeastwind
The East Wind have challenges on their Facebook Group as well as their Challenge Blog, so please do have a look around the links above and join in the fun.
Lucky winners will win some of The East Wind's amazing images, and new ones are being released all the time.
As I said, this Blog Challenge is called
To enter this challenge, you must use the freebie image 'CAN YOU FLY?', from The East Wind's News Letter.
Here is the link to the Button Up post -
Here is the project I made using the freebie image 'Can You Fly?'
I coloured the image using my Faber-Castell Polychromos colouring pencils.
The frame and trees have all been cut using my Cameo Silhouette.
The button is actually a cardboard button with purple hessian ribbon tied through it and more used to make a loop to hang the box frame up.
I really enjoyed making this project and it is amazing to be back blogging and making Design Team projects.
I would love to enter this project into the following Challenges -
1. That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - Anything Goes - http://thatscraftychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/anything-goes-challenge.html
2. DL.Art - Anything Goes - http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
3. Scrappers Delight Challenge - Anything Goes - http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Divas By Design - Anything Goes - http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes - http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/AG-CH-14.html#
6. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - 208 Anything Goes - http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/#
7. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes - http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Thank you for visiting my blog and always leaving such lovely comments/feedback, I love reading every single one of them.