Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Holidays are coming Holidays are coming....

Well with Christmas just around the corner, I thought I best get my butt in gear and start my Christmas makes!
Needless to say, I started off with good intentions of making loads and loads of Christmas cards and tags BUT I lost my mojo and couldn't get my head around them.

I have made a few Christmas tags and ONE, yes you read it right, ONE card lol

I love Christmas, I just find Christmas cards restrict me (not sure why)....

Oh, and I made something that isn't Christmassy....see if you can spot it mixed in with the photos lol

Thank you for reading and Happy Christmas...I mean Crafting :-) xxxx

16 comments:

Zoe said...

What a fabulous selection of tags and cards here Lisa, I love them all, I do love the non crimbo leopard print card too xxx

Anonymous said...

Love them, Sepia one is sensational. Xxxx
Jo A

Linda Simpson said...

These are all stunning Lisa, I love them all and the sepia tag is just awesome.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you ladies :-) xxxxxx its good to be back xxxxxxxxx

Kathryn said...

Fabby makes Lisa x love the zebra card :) tiz fabby xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous selection Lisa, the Make a wish card is my favourite x

Unknown said...

A fantastic collection of cards and tags Lisa . Love the xmas tag ..Bold and bright .
Luv
Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

fabulous cards and tags, Lisa, and love the Roses on the non christmas one, great work hun xxxxx

Linda in Sweden said...

Thanks for showing all your fabulous cards and tags.
Especially love the first one, with the tree. :)

Hugs / Linda

Barbara said...

Wow, considering you say you've 'lost your way', these cards and tags are fab....Love the non-Christmas card, it's gorgeous....and I really like the Tatty Teddy card too. xx

annemarks said...

Great selection of christmassy goodies : )

Kandy's Krafts said...

Love the card but the tags are gorgeous.

lady jasmine crafts said...

love them all and the zebra is perfect xxx

Cookie said...

wow they are fabulous, love them all and yes i spotted the non xmas card and it is gorgeous xxxx

ddazzled71 said...

I am struggling with the whole Christmas thing also Lisa, but you have definitely made a wonderful start now, I especially love your tags! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow you have been busy hun, these are all so gorgeous, the tatty teddy one is my fav though, just so adorable and pretty
Lindsay xx