Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Black and white ATC's

The CraftyMess Facebook group has an ATC swop every two weeks. The current theme is 'black and white'. I haven't entered for a month or so but I am back on it and have made mine already!

If you like challenges and a laugh then why not join the CraftyMess Facebook group?? If you want more details then please ask, we are a very relaxed and friendly group and have lots of challenges (just for fun and motivation) as well as various swops :-)

Anyway, here are my black and white ATC's xxx

14 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! These are stunning Lisa, love black and white, love the beauty one especially! Xxx thank you for omen ting on my blog xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Brilliant Sweetie, I love the sewing one, It's unusual x

jane stillman said...

beautiful ATC's, haven't seen any in black and white before

Kate M said...

Fabulous ATCs- love the "beauty" one and love monochrome.
Kate
xx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,these are just brilliant love the stamps you have used,and the designs are just gorgeous Hun,love them all to bits,love hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous ATC's I always think Blank and white designs look so classy and I love the images and detailing you have added to each one

Hugs Sue

Tracy said...

Great atc's, love the black and white theme. I love them all :) Great job xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Lisa these ATC's are stunning I love the monochrome look and these are classy.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kay Dalton said...

ohhh i love atc's and these are super fab.

Cumbrianlass said...

All 3 are amazing. Love the monochrome look.
Janet

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, they look fab in monochrome, I especially love the sewing machine with the stitching around the edge
Lindsay xx

catherine said...

These are just super and must check out the page. been looking for that motivation to start some ATC's
x catherine

Vee Cassidy said...

These are all lovely Lisa. Vee xx

ddazzled71 said...

These are all gorgeous Lisa, I am sure they will be well received by your swap partners. xx