Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Missing father

Thank you to all my crafty friends who took the time a few weeks ago to vote for my friend who lost her husband and left her alone with the kids.

Speaking to her today and she asked me if I could make her a fathers day card as she couldn't face going to a shop to search for an appropriate one.

This is my gift to her and I hope it is suitable for her. It bought tears to a few people's eyes who I showed.

RIP James and although what you did was very selfish, you will be forever missed by your beautiful wife and kids.

9 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

I bet that was a difficult card to make.... My thoughts are with your friend & her children x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Lisa I bet this was difficult to do. The sentiment brought tears to my eyes and I would imagine to yours too. My thoughts and prayers are for your friend and her children. xxxx

Big Hugs
Love Linda xxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh what a fab card, very hard to make i would imagine.....
Our thoughts are with your friend and her family xx

Lesley Hawkins said...

This is such a wonderful card Lisa, one that is very suitable for such a sad occasion. xx

Emma Goddard said...

its a fantastic card hun, i'm sure your friend will love it, a hard card to make so well done hun, you have done her proud. Sending love and hugs to your friends and her family sweetie xxxxxx

Celias said...

A very sad card to make for you but very well done the words say it all xx Hugs to your friend and children xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

you did well making such a good card for such a sad occasion im sure they will love it. hugs to your friend and children xx

Sue said...

Oh Lisa, this must have been such a hard card for you to make. Your card is so special and I agree with the other comments, you have done your friend proud. The sentiment moved me too. Hugs from me to for your friend and her family.

Thanks SO much Lisa for your very kind words on my card yesterday, it really does a lot to me.

Take care
All the best
Sue

ddazzled71 said...

I am sure your friend will appreciate and love this card Lisa. So beautifully done! xx