Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Green Corset

I got some more stamps from eBay and had to have a play.

I have stamped the backing paper with two sized feather stamps and distressed it with forest moss distress ink. I have mounted it into dark green hammer card.

The sentiment is from the new stamp set but the happy birthday part is from the steam punk stamp set.

I stamped in versafine ink (I'm addicted to it at the moment) and then Colored the corset with the same color distress ink and paints some of the stamp with mica paint.
I distressed the sentiment and the corset toppers with distress ink and mounted both on the same color hammer green.

The shapes of the toppers are spellbinders labels.

The ribbon is from a local haberdashery shop and I added a feather colored with the ink, black roses and hat pins covered by a black flower.

I have added some black gems to the toppers and pearls to add some elegance.

I have tried something different with this card and I have to say I LOVE it!

12 comments:

Tina said...

love it hunnee its beautiful really beautiful xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thanks gorgeous lady.... I'm really enjoying my crafting at the moment. My stamping is getting better and it's nice to be able to make the whole of a card rather than stick topper on backing card. Love ya xxxx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. The colour scheme works well.

CraftyDaffy said...

What a lovely card, and a great sentiment! I found your blog on Crafty Bloggers Network and can't wait to see more of your creations. Feel free to pop over to my blog at www.craftydaffy.blogspot.co.uk. Xx Denise

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, very stylish x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Lisa, this is just fabulous! I love the background you created with the feathers and the corset looks fabulous. Please feel free to hop on over to my blog anytime. http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

Happy Monday
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

This is fabulous! Love it!!
Kate
xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card I love the colour theme and the design. Chris xx
http://goonergirl-craftingheaven.blogspot.co.uk/

Angel-23 said...

Wow I love this Lisa, those stamps are gorgeous you done a fab job love your colours.
Hugs Rachael xxx

Barbara said...

Very nice....love the colours and design xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, I love the colours and the image is fab
Lindsay xx

Catherine said...

Lovely card Lisa - and I love that hammer green.

Catherine x