Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

New Beginning

Hello fellow crafters, bloggers and friends. 


Due to personal reasons, I haven’t been crafting for a LONG time. I am posting this to say that I am well and truly back. 

I am currently making kit cards, just to slowly get myself back up to speed with making and designing. 































There are some craftwork card kits and some hunkydory kits. 

I hope you like my makes and I thank you all for your continued support. 

Love
Lisa xxxx


6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Well done Lisa...glad to see you are back crafting! The bra one is my favourite!

Unknown said...

These are amazing hun. You should, if you don't already sell them. Well done you. Xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa. Lovely to see you back. Your cards are all fabulous, a lovely varied selection. Cathy x

Unknown said...

Love it Lisa !!!!! :D xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hello my lovely friend, so lovely to see you back! Congratulations on your new DT position too! So excited for you!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Looks like you're definitely back Lisa. Some fab cards x