Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

MWLW Mid Way Post Challenge #3

Welcome fellow bloggers, crafters and most importantly FRIENDS.....

Today see's the mid way post for My Whimsical Little World

Here is the links you will need for all the ways to visit My Whimsical Little World -

Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/690659787655008/


Our theme is 'Back to School', however the challenge theme for entries is 'ANYTHING GOES' so no excuses why you can't enter......

Here is what I made for the challenge -





I hope I have given you enough inspiration to come along and join in the fun, there is always images to be won from My Whimsical Little World.


12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Marie Richardson said...

Love this Lisa, love the use of the scrabble tiles and that paper is awesome x

Gwyneth said...

Can card.

Christina Hor said...

Hi Lisa. Your card is very stunning. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment on my Pink August Poppy card which I entered in this month MWLW challenge. Have a lovely Monday.

Andree said...

A brilliant card Lisa with fabulous paper and image. You deserve an A+ xxx

Tracy Welham said...

A really fabulous card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very beautiful Lisa

Dawn said...

Brilliant back t school card Lisa!
Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kate M said...

Great card Lisa - love the papers and the mug of pencils - great for back to school!!
Kate
xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Brilliant card, love the image!
Hugs Donna xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Sweetie, love the cute image and lovely button.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awesome creativity, fab image and composition. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comments
Hugs
Berni